The student and parent portals into Infinite Campus are open.
Mobile App: You must login through Infinite Campus to get the app. Once logged in you will find several icons, the Mobile App should be the one on the left, click on it and follow the instructions. Just in case, the District Code is KKRJBL - which are all caps.
Students can get onto Infinite Campus by doing the following:
- Go to the portal login page: https://campus.sccs.santacruz.k12.ca.us/campus/portal/santacruz.jsp
- Type in your student identification number as your username, and use your initials plus you birthdate as your password (six numbers, i.e. January 2, 1993= 010293). If your name is John Smith and your birthdate is January 1, 1996 your password would be: js010196.
PARENT PORTAL ACCESS
General Information for Parents
In order to log on, parents will need to use a personal access code generated by Infinite Campus. Parents can get their personal access code, called a GUID, by coming to Soquel High in person and showing identification. Parents will be provided with instructions on how to use the GUID.
Using the GUID/Activation Key to Create Usernames and Passwords
The Activation Key is only needed the first time the user accesses the portal. After that, the Activation Key will not work and the username that was created should be used to log into the Portal.
Go to the Portal Login page. https://campus.sccs.santacruz.k12.ca.us/campus/portal/santacruz.jsp
- Click "Help" on the right hand side
- On the next screen in the middle, find “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key” choose click here. This option is only used the very first time the portal is accessed.
- The Click Here link will display an Activation Screen. After entering your activation key (be sure to use capital letters - there are only zeros and no "O"'s).
- Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified, and when approved will display a screen to create the User Name and Password.
- Enter a User Name. You must use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
- Enter a Password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) password that is at least (8) characters long.
- Enter the password a second time in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button. This will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval the portal account will be created. Use the Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the user name and password to access the Portal information.
Subsequent Portal Access
After the activation key has been used to create a portal account, it will no longer be valid. Users will subsequently log in to the Campus portal using their unique User Name and Password. If you get locked out; students should go to the school Librarian for the unlock code: Adults should call the main office to be unlocked.